How to Open an Online Account
To open an online account, complete the following steps:
1. Open the My Account page here: My Account
2. In the spaces provided, enter your 14 digit North Merrick Public Library Card barcode number (without spaces) and a make up a four digit PIN (a password created by the user; if you are having trouble coming up with a PIN, you might possibly use the last four digits of a telephone number). After typing the PIN, click Submit.
3. A new page will open and prompt you to enter your PIN number two more times. Do this and then click Submit again.
4. Another new page will then open entitled My Record. Your account has been created.
Should you choose, click Modify Personal Information and enter your email address.
By enabling this option you will receive notices via email when reserved books have arrived for you and when borrowed items are overdue.
5. Please remember to log out of your account when you are finished using the Log Out button (if you are using a computer that is used by others).
You are now able to reserve, renew, and monitor your account from home.