Managing Your Account
If you open an account of the library website, you will be able to:
• Reserve materials online
• Receive notices via email when material reserved for you arrive
• Renew materials online
• Receive notices via email when borrowed items are overdue
If you don’t have an account and want to open one click here: Account Creation
Reserving Books Online
Please be aware that the fulfillment of reserves are subject to local library borrowing restrictions. Not all items may be reserved.
1. Browse using the Library’s online catalog. This is the link: My Account
2. Once you find the item you wish to reserve, click Request.
3. In the spaces provided, enter your 14 digit North Merrick Public Library Card barcode number (without spaces) and your PIN. Click Submit.
4. A message will appear indicating that your request was a success.
5. When the requested item is ready to be picked up, you will receive a phone call or an e-mail (if you have supplied us with your e-mail address) informing you of its availability.